Important Links for Landlords and Letting a Property
For letting in Bexley, here are some useful links:
- Council name: London Borough of Bexley, 020 8303 7777, email@example.com, https://www.bexley.gov.uk/
- HMO licence contact: Private Sector Housing, 020 3045 3650, firstname.lastname@example.org, https://www.bexley.gov.uk/services/housing/houses-multiple-occupation-hmos
- Council tax website: https://www.bexley.gov.uk/services/council-tax
- Civic amenities website: https://www.bexley.gov.uk/services/parks-and-open-spaces
- Website for list of Bexley schools: https://www.bexley.gov.uk/services/schools-and-education/find-school
- Trading standards contact number: 020 3045 5240, email@example.com, https://www.bexley.gov.uk/services/business-and-licensing/trading-standards
- EPC register: https://www.epcregister.com/
- Waste collection contact: https://www.bexley.gov.uk/services/waste-and-recycling
- Gas Safe Register: firstname.lastname@example.org, https://www.gassaferegister.co.uk/
- List of postcodes in Bexley: https://www.doogal.co.uk/UKPostcodes.php?Search=Bexley
Free Landlord Resources
Free Instant Valuation
See how much your property could get in rent.
Fee Saving Calculator
See how much you could save on property fees.
Meet Sam your local Expert
Sam has a wealth of experience across the private landlord and Build to Rent sectors. He has advised a wide range of clients across the whole of London on how to find great tenants, improve their assets and effectively market their properties for the best returns.