Important Links for Landlords and Letting a Property
For letting in Greenwich, here are some useful links below:
- Council Name: Royal Borough of Greenwich; Contact Number: 020 8921 5000; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: www.royalgreenwich.gov.uk
- HMO Licence Contact: Private Sector Housing Team; Contact Number: 020 8921 6477; Email: email@example.com; Website: www.royalgreenwich.gov.uk/info/200158/privatesectorhousing
- Council tax website: www.royalgreenwich.gov.uk/info/200132/council_tax
- Civic amenities website: www.royalgreenwich.gov.uk/info/200140/civic_amenities
- Website for list of Greenwich UK schools: www.royalgreenwich.gov.uk/info/200131/schoolscollegesand_education
- Trading Standards Contact Number: 020 8921 6652; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: www.royalgreenwich.gov.uk/info/200148/consumer_protection
- EPC Register Contact Number: 0345 045 0505; Email: email@example.com; Website: www.epcregister.com
- Waste Collection Contact Number: 020 8921 6455; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: www.royalgreenwich.gov.uk/info/200150/wasteandrecycling
- GSC Register Contact Number: 020 8921 6455; Email: email@example.com; Website: www.royalgreenwich.gov.uk/info/200150/wasteandrecycling
- List of Postcodes in the area: SE10, SE18, SE28, SE7, SE3.
Free Landlord Resources
Free Instant Valuation
See how much your property could get in rent.
Fee Saving Calculator
See how much you could save on property fees.
Meet Sam your local Expert
Sam has a wealth of experience across the private landlord and Build to Rent sectors. He has advised a wide range of clients across the whole of London on how to find great tenants, improve their assets and effectively market their properties for the best returns.