Important Links for Landlords and Letting a Property in Richmond
- Richmond Council contact: 020 8891 1411, https://www.richmond.gov.uk/
- HMO Licensing contact: 0208 545 3025, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Council Tax: https://www.richmond.gov.uk/counciltax.
- The Civic Amenities: (https://www.richmond.gov.uk/services) provides information on all the services that the Council provides.
- List of schools in Richmond at https://www.richmond.gov.uk/schoolscollegesandchildcare.
- Trading Standards contact: 020 8487 5200 or send them an email to email@example.com.
- EPC Register, GSC Register and Waste Collection can be contacted at 020 8891 7722 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- List of the postcodes in Richmond: https://www.richmond.gov.uk/postcodes.
Free Landlord Resources
Free Instant Valuation
See how much your property could get in rent.
Fee Saving Calculator
See how much you could save on property fees.
Meet Sam your local Expert
Sam has a wealth of experience across the private landlord and Build to Rent sectors. He has advised a wide range of clients across the whole of London on how to find great tenants, improve their assets and effectively market their properties for the best returns.